Adopt a Traffic Circle
ABOUT TRAFFIC CIRCLES
- Most local traffic circles were established at the request of the neighborhood property owners.
- They were constructed and funded in collaboration with the City of Missoula to provide traffic safety.
- Initially, corner property owners volunteered to maintain the landscaping.
- Now that many years have passed, the City has established this program to help maintain them.
View all Traffic Circle locations and current adoptions
Do you live near a traffic circle?
- Apply online to adopt a traffic circle
- Adopt the traffic circle as an individual or with a group of friends and neighbors,
- The commitment is renewable every two years.
Grant funds are available to you make your circle vibrant and lovely!
- Apply for up to $150 for purchases for your traffic circle, such as plant materials, ooze tubes, etc.
- Apply for a Traffic Circle Grant
- Traffic Circle Grant Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Expenditures must be pre-approved on a grant application before claims are made.
- The Missoula County Extension is also available to provide assistance with your adoption. The Master Gardeners would love to work with you and make your traffic circle attractive and sustainable.