Pro Se Resources
Instructions and documents for Pro Se filers (.docx). Please note: if you are filing a motion by email your motion and the proposed order must be filed as attachments. You may also file your motion and proposed order as a paper document by mail or in person at the counter.
Please see Instructions for Pro Se Filers for mailing address and the court’s Fax number.
Please note: if you are needing to Subpoena a person (to testify at a hearing) you must bring two copies of the completed Subpoena form to the counter at Municipal Court where a clerk will sign both copies and scan the document to the record. Both copies will be given back to you: one for the process server and one that will be served on the person the Subpoena is issued for."
- Appearance Date Extension MOTION (DOC)
- Appearance Date Extension ORDER (DOC)
- Continue, Speedy Trial Waiver MOTION (DOC)
- Continue, Speedy Trial Waiver ORDER (DOC)
- Court Standard Jury Instructions (DOC)
- Dismiss Deferred Imposition of Sentence ORDER (DOC)
- Generic Motion (DOC)
- Generic Order (DOC)
- Grant Deferred Imposition of Sentence MOTION (DOC)
- Modification-Reconsideration of Sentence MOTION (DOC)
- Modification-Reconsideration of Sentence ORDER (DOC)
- Notice Appeal, Stay Sentence pro se MOTION (DOC)
- Notice Appeal, Stay Sentence pro se ORDER (DOC)
- Payment Date Extension
- Settlement Master Request to Appear
- Subpoena Duces Tecum Pro Se
- Subpoena Pro Se (DOC)
- Zoom Appearance Request (DOC)