- 6 p.m.
- Fourth Wednesday of each month
- Library Director's Office
Missoula Public Library
301 E. Main Street
Missoula, MT 59802
Agendas & Minutes
The Library Board of Trustees:
- Provides governance for the public library
- Establishes policy
- Sets goals
- Hires and evaluates director
- Establishes and monitors annual budget
- Signs necessary contracts
- Exercises such other powers not inconsistent with law, however necessary for the effective use and management of the library
- Five members plus one alternate
- Five-year terms (limited to two five-year consecutive terms)
Membership includes two city residents (one appointed by the mayor, subject to City Council confirmation and one appointed by the county commissioners) and three county residents appointed by the county commissioners plus one alternate appointed by the county commissioners.
|Members||Start of Term||End of Term|
|Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Appointees||n/a||n/a|
|Matt English||July 1, 2018||June 30, 2023|
|Rita Henkel||July 1, 2014||June 30, 2019|
|Audra Loyal||July 1, 2017||June 30, 2022|
|Margaret Wafstet||July 1, 2018||June 30, 2023|
|Becky Mosbacher||July 1, 2014||June 30, 2019|
|Barbara Berens||July 1, 2017||June 30, 2022|
Interlocal Agreement between the City of Missoula and the County of Missoula to cooperate in the provision of library services to the residents of Missoula, Montana Municipal Code (MCA) 22.1.308.
Position vacancies are advertised in the media approximately one month in advance. Interested in serving on a board? These are the vacant positions we are recruiting now.