Where can I do Anger Management?

In Missoula, there are several providers that are the court routinely refers defendants who have been ordered to complete Anger Management counseling to: 

  • C.A.V.E. (Community Awareness in Violence Education) Brad Boylan, LCPC 500 N Higgins #109 Phone: (406) 239-9911 
  • Laurie Bogart, LCPC 500 N Higgins #109 Phone: (406) 493-7313
  • Dr. Q Counseling (Dr. Q Hehn, LCPC) 725 W Central Ave #209 Phone: (406) 542-0900
  • Choices for Change (Nancy Smith, MSW, LCSW, LAC 304 Fourth Ave E Superior, MT Phone: (406) 822-5422
  • MAN.UP.RIGHT (Warren Michelson, LCSW) 336 W Spruce St Phone: (406) 546-9033 
  • Michael English, LCSW 1406 S 1st Hamilton, MT Phone: (406) 363-0929 
  • Winds of Change 2685 Palmer St #301 Phone: (406) 721-2038 (Medicaid accepted) 

Defendants may also go to another counselor of their choice and must provide the counselor's name, address and phone number to the court. If ordered to complete Anger Management, defendants must complete as ordered at sentencing.

Show All Answers

1. I have a ticket, do I have to see the Judge?
2. How can I get my conviction expunged or removed from my record?
3. What are points and what is this ticket going to do to my driving record or my insurance rates?
4. Is there any way I can keep this ticket off of my record?
5. How do I get my ticket dismissed?
6. I can’t afford an attorney and don’t qualify for a public defender, can I represent myself?
7. What court do I go to?
8. The judge ordered restitution to me. When will I get that money?
9. My driver's license was suspended. How do I get it back?
10. Do I have to accompany my child to court?
11. How do I get copies of records from the court?
12. What are the court's surcharges used for?
13. Where can I do Anger Management?
14. Where can I do ACT (Assessment, Classes, Treatment) or MDD (Misdemeanor Dangerous Drugs Program)?
15. How do I get my scheduled court hearing moved to a different date?
16. Can I just pay for my fine or will I need to see the judge?
17. How do I obtain an Order Directing Civil Standby?
18. How do I request restitution (as a victim)?
19. How do I get my payment plan lowered or request a global payment plan to address balances on more than one case?