City Surcharge Refund Requests

Request for City Surcharge Refund

Any person who believes that they may have paid the city's surcharge imposed on a State of Montana criminal or traffic violation may request a refund by submitting the form linked on the left or by requesting one at the counter during hours of operation.

If the surcharge was imposed on any local ordinance violation (Driving While Using a Mobile Device, Animal Control violations, Littering, Open Container, etc. and most Speeding tickets) it was lawfully imposed and will not be refunded.