Public Infrastructure Review Stage Process
Public Infrastructure Review Stage Process — Submittals
All existing public works infrastructure (stage process) projects will continue to email project submittals to the Engineering Project Coordinator, unless the applicant prefers to move the project to the new application process, which is described below. Projects with a ProjTrak number (e.g., 2019-XXX) that have not submitted any documents or have received minimal correspondence, such as a Letter of Intent only, from the City should be submitted through the new application process. City staff will move historical information to the new record. Contact your City Project Lead for further information.
All new public works infrastructure (stage process) projects submitted after December 31, 2022, must be submitted through our Citizen Portal and require document submissions to be upload in PDF format through the portal. If you are not a current portal user, you will need to register before you will be able to submit project documents. Please follow the registration instructions on the portal website.
Document Upload Instructions
Required documents are included within the stage checklists below.
Initial plan upload requirements:
- Plans must be in a single PDF document.
- First page must be blank with title block. This will be the stamp page for department approval stamps and general review comments. This page must be the first page in the document. Do not place any page, including cover sheet, before the blank page.
- Only plans exported to or printed to PDFs are allowed. Scanned plans will not be accepted.
- Every page must have a valid/working bookmark matching the sheet index (sheet number, sheet name).
- File name must be <record number> PLANS INITIAL.pdf where <record number> is the record number you are uploading to.
- Ensure "Infrastructure Plans" is chosen in the document type dropdown menu (done after the file selection and upload process).
Supplemental document upload requirements:
- Each PDF file contains a single document, such as a design report or specification.
- Documents must be exported to or printed to PDF. No scanned documents will be allowed without prior approval.
- Documents over 10 pages must have a table of contents and valid/working bookmarks for each section of the table of contents.
- File name must be <record number> <desc>.pdf where <record number> is the record number you are uploading to and <desc> is a one- or two-word description of the contents of the document, (e.g., spec book).
- Ensure the appropriate document type is chosen in the document type dropdown menu.
Public Infrastructure Review Stage Process — Checklists
The checklists below must be included with each stage submittal. Additional required documents are contained within the checklists.
(Only electronic submittals will be accepted)
Email Existing Project Submittals to:
Ida Sajor, Projects Coordinator
Submit New Projects Through:
(after December 31, 2022)
Direct All Comments & Questions to the Project Lead