I have a vehicle I no longer want. What can I do with it?
If you own the vehicle, contact the Missoula City-County Health Dept at (406) 258-4755 ext 3372 to request removal of the vehicle; sign ownership over to the Junk Vehicle Program and they will take it away at no cost to you. Vehicles in any condition or state of repair may be removed by this program

Show All Answers

1. What will happen if I contact the Missoula Police Department about being sexually assaulted?
2. There's a bicycle abandoned in my neighborhood. What should I do?
3. How do I report my child as a runaway?
4. How do I pay a traffic ticket or fine?
5. Can I store my vehicle on the street?
6. How do I report a stolen bicycle?
7. What do I do if someone is forging my checks?
8. Can I advertise my vehicle for sale on a city street?
9. I've been involved in a very minor vehicle crash. Do I still need to report it?
10. Whom do I talk to about child support?
11. How do I make a formal complaint?
12. How does the Missoula Police Department employee complaint system work?
13. I have a vehicle I no longer want. What can I do with it?
14. What do I do if I'm pulled over by a Missoula Police Officer?